BTS (Bangtan Sonyeondan) soft songs: My Absolute Favorites


So, basically I made this list to share my favorite BTS songs with the world


I don't know how a group of seven singers and rappers from South Korea can simultaneously make me laugh and cry at the same time.

But hey, it is happening.

From their music to their crazy antics on their various reality shows or behind-the-scene videos, BTS has evolved to become a much greater part of my life than I anticipated them to be.

But for me, their music will always come first and have a very special part in my heart. Now, you might be wondering, especially if you're not a fan of K-pop that how I can listen to music in a language that I don't understand.

Two words, my friend.

English subtitles.

Anyway, following are some of my absolute favourite soft BTS songs that I listen to every single day.


1. Spring Day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEeFrLSkMm8

This is one of the first BTS songs that I listened to when I was on the verge of becoming their fan, and this beautiful piece of art pushed me right over the edge into the wonderful mess of a fandom called ARMY.


Reasons to love Spring Day by BTS:

  • Beautiful boys being all warm and snuggly in their big winter outfits
  • The most gorgeous melody I have ever heard
  • RM, the rap god himself, starting the song off by sweetly singing "bogo shipda"
  • The overall past version watching present version watching past version ordeal (you know what i mean)
  • mr. worldwide handsome's face in the cover stillshot
  • J-hope's hidden backup vocals
  • And how can i forgot the most mesmerizing bridge part I have ever heart sung by V "You know it all, you're my best friend"

and I could go on, but i have a list to make, so let's continue, shall we?


2. Sea


This song. THIS SONG. I only very recently heard it fully, and I swear to you, it has changed my life.

It is a hidden track from their LOVE YOURSELF: HER album, and it is...just...so...good?


Reasons to love this Sea by BTS:
  • The main theme of this song is that there is hope, and one of the most repeated lines is "where there is hope, there are trials"
  • Once again, the melody is absolutely stunning, the kind of song you just instantly respond to, you know
  • The lyrics are incredibly meaningful and I teared up the first time I read the translations
  • It's also a very calming song, I love listening to it in the morning


3. 4 o'clock (V and RM)

I first heard of this song through one of their Bangtan Bomb videos, and man, oh man, it is hands down one of the most heartbreakingly mesmerizing songs I have ever listened to.

And this was the song that made me realize that I had been sleeping on V's vocals.

Reasons to love 4 o'clock by V and RM:

  • V has one of the most unique voices, and it is so so beautiful how his deep voice wraps around and gives meaning to each and every word he sings
  • RM's part is such a killer, and even though you'd think that his style of rap wouldn't go with this song, it totally does. His part just ties in the whole song perfectly.
  • Um... V and RM... singing together...harmonizing....like do I need to go on?

So, here are some of the songs of BTS that make me go soft. Don't worry if I've missed any of your favorites, I will be making another list soon. 

Anyway, what do you guys think about these songs? And which is your favorite BTS song that makes go soft hours? Leave a comment below.

Also, go buy LOVE YOURSELF: HER, ya fools, she is a masterpiece.


Note:

Here's the link to amazon for their album: https://www.amazon.com/LOVE-YOURSELF-Her-BTS/dp/B075KZGM8C

Also, I can't provide you with any videos here, because technically that would be copyright infringement, so yeah...you can just go on YouTube or google these songs, yay!

Comments